Sports Certificate : The sports certificate issued by authorized sports federation are valid for two years from issue dates as on the first day of the recruitment rally, for which the candidate is being screened . Sports certificate should be with registration number and from Government recognized sports institute bodies as per Appx B Sports candidates who are willing to enroll under sports quota will report to this Centre on 27-30 Jan 2021 along with sports certificate and medal.
Outstanding Sportsmen (National / State & those who represented District, College, School State/ University/ Board of Championship. Only National Federation and State Sports Association federation recognized by Ministry respectively issued certificates are valid. The validity period of sports certificate produced by the candidate will in last two years).
Born between: 01 Oct 1999 to 01 Apr 2003
To know Education Criteria and Physical Criteria visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
NOTE: Candidates who are traveling from other states please visit nearest Army Recruiting Office (ARO) to confirm the information and verify your sports certificate. For address visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Documents Required at the Rally Site
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet issued by the Recognized Education Board.
- Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch except in the case of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar and Gorkha candidates wherein it is reqd to be signed by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Candidates belonging to Dogra Community to produce certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Sports Certificate to be produced if represented in the following
- Represented India at International level.
- Represented State at National Level.
- Represented District at National Level.
- Represented University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
- Latest passport size photographs. Both the ears of the candidates must be visible and SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia) candidates must have photograph in turban and without turban.
- Kandi area certificate for applicable candidates to be issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
Documents mentioned at Paragraph 1 to 11 above are required in original alongwith one photocopy of each document duly attested by Principal / Headmaster / Gazetted Rank Officer. Attested photocopy / printout of education certificate obtained from the Internet duly attested by the school Principal will be accepted at the Rally site for candidates whose original certificates have not been received from the concerned education board after declaration of the result or for candidates who have deposited their certificates in some other institute where they might be undergoing some professional course.
List of Games and Sports for Recruitment in the Army
|1.||Athletics Including Track and Field events||15.||Judo|
|3.||Badminton||17.||Kayaking & Canoeing|
|6.||Cricket||20.||Swimming, Diving & Waterpolo|
|11.||Gymnastics Including Body Building||25.||Taekwondo|