Bihar Police Recruitment 2020: Bihar Police has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Constable and Sub Inspector through Sports Quota. Candidates holding the requisite qualification and experience can apply to the posts on or before 24 August 2020.
Last date for submission of online application: 24 August 2020
Bihar Police Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Constable – 120 Posts
- Sub Inspector – 20 Posts
Bihar Police Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have a Graduation Degree from a recognized University.
Age Limit – 18 to 23 years
- There will be entry-level soldier cadre for active players.
- Candidates under the age group of 40 years will be appointed in the field of Sports.
- Those candidates who will obtain a diploma in sports coaching course recognised by NIS will be appointed as a sports coach.
- Rest of the candidates will be appointed on the available equivalent vacant seat.
- All India Police Sports Control Board/Indian Olympic Association/International Olympic Committee will hire from the games: Basket Ball/Football, Hockey, Volley Ball, Handball, Kabaddi, Boxing, Wrestling, Athletics, Shooting, Gymnastics, Archery, Weight lifting, Judo, taekwondo etc.
Salary for Constable Posts – Pay Scale Level – 3 Rs. 21700-69100/-
Salary for SI Posts – as per Bihar govt. Norms
Selection Procedure for Bihar Police Recruitment 2020
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Physical Efficiency Test, Sportsmanship. The test will be conducted by the Talent Search Committee of Bihar.