Chennai Revenue Department Recruitment 2021 :- Central Excise Chennai has released The Department of Revenue Recruitment 2021 Notification for the 19 post for Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, stenographer, Havaldar under Sports Quota Recruitment 2021 interested candidate can apply for this Government Job vacancy in Chennai through offline mode.
List Of Preferred Games/Sports For Which Application Are Invited :-
- Cricket (Men)
- Football (Men)
- Hockey (Men)
- Kabaddi (Men)
- Volleyball (Men)
- Athletics Track & Field (Women only)
Name of the Post :-
- Tax Assistant – 13 Posts
- Stenographer Gr-II – 02 Posts
- Havaldar – 03 Posts
- M.T.S – 01 Post
Total Vacancies :-19
Eligibility Conditions for Chennai Revenue Department Recruitment 2021
1. Age Limit :
18 to 27 years as on 31.12.2021. Upper age limit relaxation up to 5 years for General/OBC candidates and 10 years in case of SC/ST Candidates (As per Govt. of India instructions for recruitment of meritorious Sportsperson )
2. Educational Qualification :
Tax Assistant :-
- Degrees from the recognized University or equivalent.
- Should have basic knowledge in the use of computer applications.
- Should possess a data entry speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour.
Note :- The speed of 8000 key depressions per hour for data entry work is to be judged by conducting a speed test on the Electronic data processing machine.
Stenographer Gr-II :-
- 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University
- Skill test norms Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute Transcription : 50 minutes (English): or 65 minutes (Hindi) : (On Computer)
Matriculation or equivalent from any recognized Board.
Note : Candidate will be required to possess the physical standards and pass physical test as specified below, namely :-
- For Male Candidates :- Physical standards (minimum) Height – 157.5Cms (relaxed by 5 cms. in the Case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas and members of Schedule Tribes) Chest – 81 cms. (fully expanded with minimum expansion of 5 cms. )
- Physical Test For Male :- Walking – 1600 Meters in 15 minutes and Cycling – 8 Kms in 30minutes.
- For Female Candidates :- Physical standards Height-152 Cms, Weight-48 Kgs, Height relaxable upto 2.5 Cms and Weight by 2 Kgs in case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas and Member of Scheduled Tribes.
- Physical Test For Female :- Walking – 1 Km in 20 minutes
Cycling – 3 Kms in 25 minutes.
Multi Tasking Staff :-
Matriculate or equivalent from a recognized board or university
Sports Eligibility For Chennai Revenue Department Recruitment 2021 :-
(i) The Country in an International Competition with the clearance of the Department of Youth Affairs & Sports.
(ii) State/U.T in the Senior or Junior level National Championships organized by the national Sports Federations recognized by Deptt. of Youth Affairs & Sports or National Games organized by Indian Olympics Association.
(iii) University in the inter University in an Inter-University Competition conducted by Association of Indian Universities Inter-university sports board.
(iv) State Schools team in national sports/games for schools conducted by All-India School Games Federation.
(v) Awarded National Award in physical efficiency under the National Physical Drive.
How To Apply :-
The Application form duly filled in all respects should be submitted in a closed cover super scribed with worlds *“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TAX ASSISTANT /STENOGRAPHER GRADE II / HAVALDAR/ MULTI TASKING STAFF UNDER SPORTS QUOTA RECRUITMENT
NAME OF THE SPORT EVENT:______________________________________________”
AND ADDRESSED TO
The Additional Commissioner -CCA, Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of GST & Central Excise, Tamilnadu & Puducherry Zone, Chennai, GST BHAWAN 26/1 Mahatma Gandhi Road, Nungambakkam Chennai 600034.
The Application in Complete Format With All Supporting Documents Can Also to the e-mail ID: email@example.com
Application duly signed and completed in all respect, should reach to the office of the undersigned by 17:00 hours on 31.12.2021 by post