Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021: Income Tax Department has released a notification at incometaxindia.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff in Kochi – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 31-Dec-2021.
Income Tax Department Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
The proficiency will be evaluated on the basis of their participation in recognized tournaments/events in the calendar years 2020, 2019, 2018 & 2017 for which details should be furnished as Annexure A. The tournaments/events will be
evaluated in the following descending order of importance.
(i) International Tournaments/Events like Olympics & World Championship.
(ii) International Tournaments/Events of regional importance like Asian Games/ Commonwealth Games/ Afro Asian Games.
(iii) Other International Tournaments/Events like SAF Games.
(iv) Domestic Tournaments/ Events of National Level of seniors like National Games, National Federation Games etc.
(v) Domestic Tournaments/ Events of National level of Juniors
(vi) Inter University Tournaments
(vii) National School Games
(viii) National physical efficiency/ drive certificate holders.
The best of three performances in the calendar years 2020, 2019, 2018 & 2017 will be considered for evaluation. These should be properly filled up in Annexure-A of the application.
How to apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment (Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Deputy Commissioner of Income-Tax (HQ) (Admn.), O/o the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-Tax, Kerala, C.R. Building, I.S. Press Road, Kochi – 682018 on or before 31-Dec-2021.
Steps to Apply for Income Tax Department Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff Jobs 2021
- First of all, go through the Income Tax Department recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to the below-mentioned address:- Deputy Commissioner of Income-Tax (HQ) (Admn.), O/o the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-Tax, Kerala, C.R. Building, I.S. Press Road, Kochi – 682018 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 31-Dec-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 02-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 31-Dec-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline for Candidates domiciled in the North-Eastern States, A&N Islands, Lakshadweep, J&K: 14-Jan-2022