INDIAN BANK, a leading Public Sector Bank, with headquarters in Chennai having geographical presence all over India and abroad invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Clerk / Officer in JMG Scale I in the following Sports discipline under Sports Quota.
Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website www.indianbank.in. Last Date to Submit Application 14/05/2022
Vacancy details of Indian Bank Clerk, Officer Recruitment:
The Indian Bank has released the 12 Vacancies for the Clerk, Officer Post. The discipline-wise vacancy distribution in detail is given below.
|1||Athletics (For track events only – 100m, 200m, 400m, 800m)||2|
|5||Volley Ball (Universal/Attacker/Libero)||2|
Candidates selected for the Indian Bank Security Guard post will get a salary as scheduled by the Government. The dearness allowance, HRA and other allowances will be payable at applicable rates. The salary detail is given below.
Officer JMG Scale I: 36000 – 1490/7 – 46430 – 1740/2 – 49910 – 1990/7 – 63840
Clerk: 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42660-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920 (20 years)
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2022): 18 to 26 Years
- Candidates should have Pass in XII Standard examination or equivalent.
- Should have represented the country.
- For cricket “Should have represented the country or should have played Ranji Trophy or Duleep Trophy”.
- Candidates should have passed XII Standard examination or equivalent.
- Should have represented the State in junior / senior Nationals / National games or
- Should have been a member of the Combined Universities Team or
- Should have been a member of the University team in an Inter university event and should be in the top three positions or
- Should have been a member of the district team and took part in Inter district championship and should be in the first three positions.
How to Apply for Indian Bank Clerk, Officer Recruitment:
Check the simple steps given below and apply online for the Indian Bank Clerk & Officer 2022 Recruitment.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the Indian Bank website www.indianbank.in
- Click Careers->Current Openings-> Apply Online.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the application form for future reference.