Sports Authority of India (SAI) is looking to invite a high performance squash coach to work under Squash Rackets Federation of India to train Indian Squash teams in preparation for the Commonwealth Games 2022 (27 July – 7 August 2022) and the Asian Games 2022 (10 – 25 September 2022) on an ‘event basis’.
- Should be able to communicate in English.
- Should be physically fit to demonstrate the techniques to athletes while imparting training.
- Should be able to travel for major championships with the teams.
- Should have played singles and doubles at the international level such as Asian/European/ World Championships or Asian/Commonwealth Games.
- Should have coached medal winning athletes at the level of Asian/Commonwealth Games/World Championships/Major International Competitions.
- Must have good knowledge of the doubles game of squash.
- Salary should be commensurate with International standards and shall be based on experience.
- The Foreign Coach would be engaged on an event basis for a period of one year.
- The Coach would be given specific task/target to be achieved during the period of the contract.
- The Coach would provide his/her services at any place in India or abroad where his/her services are required by the SRFI/SAI, shall perform his/her duties, tasks and responsibilities as assigned to him by SRFI/SAI to the satisfaction and in accordance with the directions of SRFI/SAI.
Interested coaches may send their curriculum vitae along with their plans for coaching the Indian team in preparation for the Commonwealth Games and Asian Games 2022 and weekly professional fees to Mr. Cyrus Poncha, Secretary General, SRFI on email id email@example.com
Last date for receipt of applications is Nov 15, 2021.