INTIMATION OF RECT RALLY FOR OPEN SPORTSMEN CAT, UNDER UNIT HQ (UHQ) QUOTA TO BE HELD ON 01 DEC 2020
- It is intimated that this Centre will conduct UHQ quota rect rally for the fwg cat at Trg Bn-III,
Madras Engr Gp & Centre, Bangalore – 42 wef 01 Dec 2020: –
Ser Cat Classes / State (b) Sol GD (Sportsmen) Only outstanding Sportsman (National/State &
those who represented District, College/School State/ University/Board Championship & earned 1 st/2nd position). All India All Class (AIAC) from any state of India incl UTs. (OPEN CATEGORY).
- Screening for outstanding sportsmen will held at HQ MEG & Centre, Bangalore on
20 Nov 2020. Those who are not qualified in sports screening will not allowed for rect screening.
- Candidates have to appear the physical test at their own risk. Neither candidates
nor their legal heirs are entitled to claim any compensation or other relief from the
Government in case of injury/death sustained during any of the test.
- No Travelling Allowance / Dearness Allowance are admissible.
- In view of the above, you are requested to give wide publicity so that max candidates are
available for rect.
- All candidates to produce a COVID -19 free/ asymptomatic certificate and no risk
certificate when they report for the rally. Format at as Appendix A & B. Asymptomatic
certificate should have been issued within 48 hrs prior to the rally reporting day