Download notification and application form:
SPORTS ELIGIBILITY :
Appointment can be made of a sportsperson considered meritorious with reference to the following criteria:-
Sportspersons having represented
(i) A state or the country in a National or International Competition in any of the games/sports as mentioned in Para 6; or
(ii) Their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the games/sports as mentioned in Para 6; or
(iii) The State Schools Team in the National Sports/Games for Schools conducted by All India School Federation in any of the games/sports as mentioned in Para 6; or
(iv) Sportsperson who has been awarded National Awards in Physical \efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Note: The merit of sportspersons, who fulfill the aforesaid eligibility conditions, shall be considered/decided in the order of preference given above. Further, priority would be given to current players i.e who have represented in
international and national level in the last 4 years (From 01/01/2017) in tournaments of the recognized sports federation.
Note: The best of three performances in the calendar year (in the descending order) 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 and after 01/01/2017 shall be consider for evaluation.
EVIDENCE IN SUPPORT OF MERIT IN SPORTS EVENTS/GAMES
Only certificates awarded by the authorities mentioned hereunder will be taken into account as evidence in support of having participated in competitions in any of the above Sports vents/Games while considering
eligibility of the applicant. A candidate who cannot produce self attested copies of at least one certificate issued by one of the authorities mentioned here under along with application need not apply.
Competition Authority awarding certificate
- International Secretary of the National Federation of the game concerned.
- National Secretary of the National Federation or the Secretary of the State Association of the game concerned.
- Inter-University tournament Dean of Sports or other Officer in overall charge of Sports of the University concerned.
- National/Sports/games for School Director of Additional/Joint or Deputy Director in overall charge of Sports/games for schools in the Directorate of Public Instructions/Education of the State.
- Physical Efficiency Drive Secretary or other officer in overall charge of Physical Efficiency in the Ministry of Education and Social Welfare, Government of India.
LIST OF PREFERRED GAMES/SPORTS FOR WHICH APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED:-