Sports Authority of India: Eligible candidates working in various Government Departments/PSUs etc. are invited to apply through their respective Departments/Organizations for filling up the post of Assistant Coach, Coach,
Senior Coach and Chief Coach on deputation basis, as per the details given below: –
Post: Assistant Coach, Coach, Senior Coach, Chief Coach
• Diploma in Coaching from SAI, NS NIS, or from any other recognized Indian/ foreign university
• Olympic/Paralympics/ International Participation
• Dronacharya Awardee
Pay & Experience
• DoPT guidelines for pay fixation and the experience for deputation shall be followed depending upon the level
for which the application is made.
- The duties of the Assistant Coach, Coach, Senior Coach and Chief Coach will be to impart Coaching
to the trainees of SAI, schemes like NCOE, STC, SLKIC, National Coaching Camps etc. The services of
such coaches may also be utilized for the Academics purposes in the Academic Institution of SAI and at
other SAI Training Centers across the country.
- The deputation will be for three years on the standard terms & condition as per Govt rule.
However, the personnel may be repatriated pre-maturely if the performance is not found to be
satisfactory. Further, age limit is 56 years on closing date of inviting application. The selection will be
on the basis of interview.
- The eligible personnel who are working on permanent basis in Centre/State Govt./PSUs may
apply in following prescribed format through proper channel to Deputy Director (Coaching), Sports
Authority of India, Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex (East Gate), Gate No.10, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003.
- The parent organization willing to provide the services of their employee on loan for a
specific period, instead of deputation will also be entertained.
- The last date for submission of application is 31.03.2021.