Sports Authority of India together with JSW and IIS are hosting selection trials at the Giri Center in Hisar, Haryana, in Wrestling and Boxing for BOYS only. Inviting all eligible athletes to take part and make the most of this opportunity!
The Sports Authority of India has, for many years, overseen the running of the Centre Hisar (Haryana), which is known for the all-round development of young sporting talent. The players from this center have made, and broken, records across sports – both at State and National level. Like every year, the Annual Trials for selection into the Residential Program will be held soon, for the sports of Wrestling and Boxing.
SAI INSPIRE TALENT DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT SCHEME
WRESTLING (For Residential Athletes)
Age Group: 14 – 20 Years old
Date: 11th August – 13th August
BOXING (For Residential Athletes)
Age Group: 13 – 18 Years Old
Date: 9th August – 11th August
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION:
1. District level, State level and National level players can participate in this selection.
2. International and National medalist will be given the preference.
Bring the original attested certificates along with the application form.
1. Residence Proof.
2. Birth Certificate.
3. Aadhar Card
4. Sports Achievements Certificates (Kindly carry all original certificates).
5. Basic Medical Fitness Certificate from Qualified M.B.B.s Doctor.
6. Latest 2x Passport Size Photo.
7. Registration Form (Will be available at the Registration Counter of Giri Center).
8. Negative RT PCR report from an accredited lab or hospital, (Only digital reports accepted, no handwritten report will be considered).
9. For any other query, contact:
Coach M.S. Dhaka – 9416623461 (SAI)
Mr. Rahul Verma – 8930959496 / 9996023151 (The Inspire Institute of Sport)
About The Inspire Institute of Sport
The Inspire Institute of Sport is a cutting edge environment founded to breed champions in India with an eye on success and podium finishes at the Olympic Games. Located in Vijayanagar, Karnataka, the IIS has been stitched together with state-of-the-art facilities and sports science and has some of the finest coaching minds from across the world to help our athletes chase the Indian Olympic dream.
Mission: To create a world-class inter-disciplinary training environment that allows our athletes to maximize their potential and turn it into medal-winning performances at the Olympic
Vision: To be the preferred home of present and future Indian Olympic champions. Help our athletes chase the Indian Olympic dream.