PSPB Table Tennis Academy, founded in 1995, is successfully providing best in class coaching under the guidance of Indian and International Coaches. Since its inception, the academy is proud to state it’s achievement of producing top class champions both in the National as well as in the International Arena. Our Academy players have brought many laurels for our country while representing at the World Championships, Commonwealth and Asian Games.
Under the new initiatives, PSPB has introduced a full sponsorship program for Girls in collaboration with Delhi Public School Sonepat, Table tennis Federation of India and Pinnacle Table Tennis Academy at DPS, Sonepat since 2019-20 session. PSPB is inviting applications for selection trials for new session 2020-21 for PSPB Girls TT Academy, Sonepat on 14th and 15th March 2020.
The selection trials will be held at Delhi Public School Sonepat.
- Selection trials will be organised for cadet girls only.
- Age Criteria: Players born on 1/1/2009 and later
- Eligibility: Players having State Ranking 1 and 2 and/or players in the top 32 in the final TTFI rankings 2019 will be eligible to participate in the trials.
- PSPB will have the final authority to decide the final total number of players selected for the residential table tennis academy.
- Various parameters will be considered for selection procedure like technical, physical, mental etc. by the selection committee nominated by PSPB.
- Selected players will participate directly in national ranking tournaments and will represent PSPB Academy.
All players participating in the selection trials should bring their original certificates issued by the School Authorities and Age Proof (strictly as per guidelines of TTFI) without which players will not be allowed to participate in the selection trials.
All the expenses of the selected players for the academy will be borne by PSPB which includes boarding & lodging, T.T training and equipments, education, including school dress & books, fitness training and tournament/matches exposure.
All the State Associations are requested to recommend the names of eligible players as mentioned above with their full bio-data and photographs at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com with all the supporting documents latest by 02nd March 2020.